Compliant With BS7121 and LOLER
RS French provides a Contract Lifts service that is fully compliant with BS7121 and LOLER.
Contract lifts are performed where the hirer does not have the expertise or relevant issuance to plan and oversee a lift.
Under a contract lift agreement with R S French the crane and all personnel required, (lift supervisor, crane operator, appointed person, banksman, slinger) and accessory equipment are the responsibility of R S French.
The whole job is taken on by us, from the initial planning stage to delivery and lift completion.
- Carry out a site survey
- Carry out works as per LOLER and BS7171
- Supply all relevant personnel
- Supply suitable Hiab Vehicles and Crane to undertake the lifts
- Produce Method and Risk Assessments
- Manage and oversee the lifts
- Insure lifted good for any sum in excess of £100,000
- Be responsible of insurance of other property and persons.
- Be responsible for ground conditions